Thursday 9 July 2009

All that glitters is not gold...

Getting things together for working at Greenwich Market tomorrow and Saturday, finishing orders and making some new designs. Had a minor heart flutter when I thought I'd lost half a pair of stud earrings that I'd just made ~ I'd spent an age trying to find the right size and colour of bloodstone gemstones. The cheeky earring was hiding under my mouse-mat, but now it's been reunited with it's sister and matching pendant..phew!!

This week I have been playing with gold-filled metal ~ also known as "rolled gold" which is nearly as hardwearing as solid gold but without the price tag. I have a sneaky suspicion that half my mind was on Christmas as I was making them ~ although it's only July some bright spark mentioned it was looming (urghhh!).




No comments:

Post a Comment